In me
I
was born simple, quite in this world. I am contented of what blessings come my
way. But one day. . .
It was Christmas eve I can feel the breeze of sweet cold wind. I am happy with my friends who
were with me carolling. We went house to house. Suddenly someone pulled my hand
but I didn’t follow. After a while, all of us were running because a wild and
terrible dog has come on our way. I was the one who left after it. I look for them
but then my world goes dark and it seems no one can hear me calling. In the
middle of the night I cry out loud. Then a big “ bang” waken me up. I was just then
dreaming.
As soon as I wake, I remember the hands that
I refuse and maybe its God hands who want me to save those times, but then it
plays in my mind that my decision is in me…
nice story :)I wish that dream of yours would come true. JOKE. advance merry christmas Layca! Don't forget my gift.
ReplyDeleteyes it was really nice!! Thanks for sharing it.. Just continue your good job!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Advanced Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI wish your Christmas this year will be unforgettable.
It's an advance story for this coming Christmas, yet very nice.
ReplyDeleteLaycaaa! Advance Merry Christmas! :)) Great story my dear. God Bless.<3
ReplyDeleteYou're right Layca, Christmas is fast approaching again and the end of the second quarter confirms it. God, I hope we get to hang more at the SSG office.
ReplyDeleteNice stoey Layca. Thanks for sharing your story. Advance Merry Christmas Layca. God Bless
ReplyDeleteI do like the way you narrate the story Layca! :) It was just full of fun and excitement. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLayca, I strongly like the way you express your ideas. It's true, the decision depends on you but do inculcate in your mind that God is always there for us. God bless you! :))
ReplyDeleteNice! Everything depends on your own decisions. Thanks for sharing your story. Good luck and Advance Merry X'mas! :>
ReplyDeleteIt is truly a marvelous story you have there Layca. You yourself makes the decision and God will always support you. Just remember that He's with you all the time. Advance Merry Christmas to you Layca.
ReplyDelete