Monday, August 27, 2012

Reflection



`I DID
            “As pass by, life must go on! “ living in this world is not that long so thank God for every minute you spend, for every moment that you’ve given and for every breath you take.
            I am on the last stage of my high school life and i have a lot of things that I have encountered and discovered. Entering my 4th year  life. Life is something difficult but happy.  Difficult because I have to travel to a new journey of education hut happy because I have a lot of friends out there who help me every time I feel bad or I am down. One of the hardest thing I’ve encountered in this journey is living life with technology or with computer which I consider myself as “innocent”. Every afternoon in my third year life we always have our computer subject, at first I was like an empty mug who do not know anything about that computer. We go there daily for our  class I always try to move anything that I can see and thanks God, for our teacher  who teaches us, and for my friends who became the reason for me to have a lot of information and knowledgeable thoughts they gave me for me about the subject  ICT.
            With my everyday living, computer is a part of it and inspite of being becoming an “innocent” and on empty mug I am now one mug who has a lot of knowledge because I knew I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment