Sunday, July 8, 2012

Letter to the President

Ilocos Sur National High Scool
July 09,2012                         




Dear Mr.President,
             I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank you for leading your administration well.It's a big chance for me to send you a letter so that i can share my querries a a student.
              
             I am a student aiming for my goals in life but my future is in doubt.As a high school student i am awaken from life that is different from others who can sustain thier school life.A few months will be over by im not sure of entering my college life for my parents cannot support my financail needs.I just want you o share this,because im hoping that you can help me even just for a small thing and hoping that you can launch a scholar program for people like me who need most education and financially.
          
             I hope that upon reading my letter i can get a response on you.That's all mr.president THANK YOU AND  HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!.......

Truly yours,                  
Layca Aaron                 


No comments:

Post a Comment